- ibcablrAsked on February 24, 2011 at 06:38 AM
I would like to downgrade my account from Professional to Premium.
Reason for Downgrade; we are not using the total space available in the professional and we see that you have just changed the Upload space by 10X, we would like to take this benifit and downgrade the account.
Problem with Downgrade; I checked my account space and i do not see any button for downgrade or upgrade, kindly help in this regard and suggest me how i can downgrade the account.
Thanks in anticipation
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 24, 2011 at 07:27 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have the capability to change subscription prices/plans if you use the PayPal option to pay for your account. Here is how you can switch your plan:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be changed again. But your account will stay Professional until the time you have paid for expires. After the expiration, you can re-upgrade your account to Premium.