- lesimonAsked on November 17, 2012 at 10:33 AM
TERREFIC service by the way!
I updated a field on one of my forms (changed an 'home made' address field for the standard address field in your menu).
The change will not update on my form embeded on my wordpress site.
my user name is lesimon and the form is reservation.
URL for the form: http://form.jotform.com/form/20300803628?
URL for my website: http://deluxephotobooth.ca/reservez-maintenant/
Thanks for your support
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Thank you for the nice comment.
To sort the issue, please try to grab a fresh embed code by going to Setup & Embed>Embed Form and re-embed it on your website. That should sort it out.
- lesimonAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 11:02 AM
thanks for the reply! I already did exactly that, but didn't have any effect....
I frequently update my forms, and never had an issue like this one...
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Okay. I noticed that you are using:
Please try to change it to:
We are just changing form.jotform.com to www.jotform.com to avoid delay.
Let me know.
- lesimonAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Goldo, you rule. works perfectly now!
Thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 11:23 AM
No worries Lesimon. Would advise you to use www.jotform.com instead of form.jotform.com as the form url from now on.
- naamatusaAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 07:07 PM
I'm having the same issue. Does this mean that I have to change ALL MY FORMS now to www.jotform.com instead of form.jotform.com?
Something that you're going to notify PAYING CUSTOMERS like me about?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 07:46 PM
This is a temporary issue. However, if you do make the change, you would not have to reverse back once the issue is resolved.
The reason why this is happening is due to a replication delay. We apologize for the inconveniences, and we assure you that we are working hard to continuosly improve our service and our product.
Please go ahead and make the change, or if you preffer, you can wait for the replication delay to face out. It should be back to normal shortly.
As always, please let us know if you need further assistance!