- halisahaAsked on November 17, 2012 at 02:19 PM
my html codes have error because I added html code but I cnt see form on my webpage
- halisahaAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 02:31 PM
my forms URL are as below;
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 02:34 PM
Please refer to this guide http://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page to make sure that you've embedded your form on your webpage properly. If the form is not appearing at all after doing so then please try embedding your form within an iFrame as this usually fixes this problem.
I hope this helps and if you need further assistance or have other questions just let us know.
- halisahaAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 02:39 PM
But my forms worked very well since a few minutes ago.
- halisahaAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 02:42 PM
Thx my problem was solved with iframe.
My webpage is wordpress and I used wp codes. can you tell me what is the problem with wp codes?
for future problems
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 02:54 PM
It seems that our anti-phishing system has mistakenly suspended your account. After further inspection, I was not able to find any malicious content in your form that merits suspension, so I went ahead and reactivated your account. Your forms should be okay now.
Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- halisahaAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 03:00 PM
th for your helps.
my problem was solved.