- guest_23217977988070Asked on November 17, 2012 at 07:56 PM
How do I create a Multipage form?
Do you have any tutorials you could point me to?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 17, 2012 at 08:25 PM
Multi-page form can be achieved using "Page Break" tool it is under Survey Tools.
This article will help you more about the importance of page breaks. https://www.jotform.com/help/119-The-Importance-of-Page-Breaks
Just let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- guest_23217568318053Answered on November 17, 2012 at 08:34 PM
Didn't even know that existed.
I assumed multipage functionality was part of some sort of thank you page config.
Thanks, I'll see how this works out.
- drunkenmonkeyAnswered on November 18, 2012 at 11:10 AM
- guest_23224177257049Answered on November 18, 2012 at 11:13 AM
How do you actually ADD a page to the SAME form?
I understand page breaks, but how do you actually create an ADDITIONAL page that the user clicks through to?...page 2 of the survey?
- moonzkieAnswered on November 18, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Adding the page break is diving your forms into several page. It will give you a "Next" "Previous" button before you can view the next page instead of just having it all in one.