- RedressRaleighAsked on November 18, 2012 at 02:58 PM
We are currently building a form to use for an upcoming conference and we wanted to know if it's possible to let people buy more than one conference ticket at a time.
Looking forward to it!
- moonzkieAnswered on November 18, 2012 at 03:21 PM
To add a quantity for a product, please follow the steps:
1. Click the wizard icon for your payment field
2. Click Next twice until you are in the Products section of the Payment Wizard
3. Hover your mouse on the product you'd like to add a quantity property to
4. Click Add New Option then choose Add Quantity Property
6. Click Next then Save Product
Hope you find this information helpful and informative.
Thank you for using JotForm!