- ParkUniversitySLEAsked on November 18, 2012 at 07:14 PM
I am looking to change the name of my account so that my custom url for my organization wiill show up as the new organization name Park University, instead of parkuniversitysle. So i just need to drop the last three letters of my account so my custom urls will have the following url https://secure.jotformpro.com/ParkUniversity/xxxspecificformxxx. Currently it reads: https://secure.jotformpro.com/ParkUniversitySLE/housingapp.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 18, 2012 at 07:42 PM
Done. Please logout and log in again using your new username (without the SLE).
Feel free to let us know if you have further questions or concerns. Thanks!
- IsabellaLoAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I used my personal name to start the account but now need to integrate JotForm to Capsule. So it would be helpful if I can change this account to my company name.
How is the possible or do I need your help from the backend?
BTW, I suppose I have to change the password myself afterwards, right?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 03:54 AM
As per requested, I've change your username to BeMyBest. To change your account email address, just simply go to Account Settings > Profile under my account page.
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- IsabellaLoAnswered on February 24, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Thank you. Super service. Keep up the good work :-)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 01:09 AM
Welcome. Do let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you!