- alain guerpionAsked on February 24, 2011 at 07:59 AM
Once the form is built, I could'nt find how to set the e-mail address to where the answers will be directed. How to I set the adress ?
- DanielGriffinAnswered on February 24, 2011 at 08:16 AM
To set the recipient email address, open up your form in the form builder and click the Email Alerts button at the top of the page. If you need to create a new Notification, do so by clicking Add New Email, select a notification and then edit the recipient field.
If you have already set up a Notification and need to change it, select it and then click Reply-to and Recipent Settings.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 24, 2011 at 08:23 AM
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts".
5. Select "Notification".
6. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (bottom right corner).
7. An envelope will appear.You can change the email address on the right hand corner. ('To' field)
8. Finish and Save your form.