- modadomaniAsked on May 06, 2010 at 09:45 AMWhen I copy and paste the full source code into dreamweaver it does not show the text or the forms in the design pane. I need to format the text and buttons further.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 06, 2010 at 02:13 PMWhat if you do this:
1. Put the full form source code into a file using a text editor such as Notepad,
2. Rename the file to .html
3. Open the file in DreamWeaver
Does it show the form?
- acfAnswered on June 23, 2010 at 10:28 PMDoes not work. :( I don't get why it doesn't work though. It worked perfect before the switch.
- gregdinnAnswered on August 10, 2010 at 09:57 AM
I got this responce from Jotform Support.
"Use v2.jotform.com site instead! We are keeping that open!"
I guess I won't be able to use the new site.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 11, 2010 at 11:13 AM
Have you tried these instructions:1. On "Setup & Share" tab on the toolbar, click on "Share" button.2. Click "Advanced Options" button on the left corner.3. From the opened menu, click "HTML Editor" on the left
4. From the opened accordion menu, click on Dreamveawer.
5. Copy the code given in the code area
6. Now open Dreamveawer,
7. On DreamWeaver, open the page you want to edit.8. Click on the exact spot your would like to put your form.9. Click on "View" menu, then select "Code".10. Paste the code you copied to DreamWeaver11. Click on "View" menu, then select "Design".12. You should now see your form on the page.13. Save your page and upload to your web site.
- gregdinnAnswered on August 11, 2010 at 02:45 PM
This isn't the FULL source code, so I can't change the format of the form on my pages with this new version. However, I can change the format using the full source code (available as an option) on the previous version of Jotform.
The FULL source code on the new version isn't the same as in the old version. It displays all jumbled together in paragraph form and I can't change the properties of the form like before. The new code is different - using "<li> instead of <td>, doesn't include a table like before.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 12, 2010 at 05:22 AM
Then try the "Download Source Code" option. That's also available on the Advanced Options pages. It includes all CSS and JS files so you can edit anything on the form from CSS.
- gregdinnAnswered on August 12, 2010 at 03:41 PM
I looked at it, but it doesn't contain a table or width defined area.
Version2 came with it's own embedded handy table that made it real easy to align on the page. This version does not have one.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 13, 2010 at 08:01 AM
When you download the code you get everything for that form. You can change the alignment or width from the CSS file.
If you are not familiar with CSS, my recommendation would be to load it on an HTML editor such as dreamweaver and change it there.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 11:28 PM
If your last post is of any importance, please try posting again as it came out empty for some weird reasons. Thanks.
- gregdinnAnswered on May 07, 2011 at 05:41 PMI was not my question