- jackieshellerAsked on November 19, 2012 at 11:30 AM
When I try to duplicate a given form in the Jotform admin, it simply creates a brand new blank, untitled form. Does not actually duplicate anything about the form I am trying to duplicate.
Any help greatly appreciated, thanks!
- rberknessAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 11:36 AM
I'm having the same problem.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 11:50 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. I will now submit a ticket to our dev team regarding on this issue since I was able to reproduce also the said issue on my end.
- ASRAAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 08:55 PM
I'm having the same problem, and it applies to all my forms, not just one.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 09:21 PM
Can you please try using this method meanwhile our dev team works on a solution?
Note: You need the URL of the form you are looking to clone
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 03:43 AM
This problem should be resolved now. Thank you for your patience.