- ceramicartsAsked on November 19, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Trying to clone an old form but it does not seem to be working. Nothing happens and we keep getting a blank form
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Please try the following:
1. Log out your JotForm account
2. Clear your browser's cache
3. Restart your browser
4. Log back in
If it does not help, please provide the URL of the form that you're trying to clone so we can try it ourselves and find out what's wrong.
- moonzkieAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Our developer is still working on this bug and as soon as this fixed we will inform you. However, there's a workaround solution to this bug: http://yang.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.
- guest_23235765696061Answered on November 19, 2012 at 01:37 PM
Is this related to the down time?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 01:49 PM
May I ask what is this down time you are referring to? If your forms are having down time issues, kindly open a new thread so you can get proper assistance.