- Ron ReedAsked on February 24, 2011 at 10:01 AM
Our CRM reps can set up a URL to receive from data and drop it directly into the CRM's DB. The form needs to be sent to a URL though - not an email. Everything else about your app seems good, but I could not find refernce to this in the FAQs, video, or elsewhere.
- DanielGriffinAnswered on February 24, 2011 at 10:37 AM
You can send your form data to a custom thankyou page using the Send Post Data feature.
1. Open your form in the form builder and click the Thank You button to set a custom url for your thank you page; this will be your CRM page - you'll need to write a script in that page to collect the data so that you can save it to your CRM.
2. Then click the Preferences button and select the Advanced Settings to turn on Post Data.
- otaboAnswered on June 23, 2011 at 10:43 AM
Would love to see a Jot Form side CRM integration.
I use Insightly and it can collect certain contact info from emails that are bcc but I wonder if Jot Form can create a data formula to maximize those features for lead collection.
Am sure many other crm tools could use it too.
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 07:22 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)