- guest_23236942483053Asked on November 19, 2012 at 05:40 PM
I have several JotForms that are embedded into a standard HMTL web site. They are all taking a very long time to load and appear on the page. Does anyone have a solution to this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 06:56 PM
This is a delay of our CDN replications that you are experience of and we apologize for any inconveniences that may have caused.
I have tried viewing the form on the given URL and all seems to be working fine now. Are you still NOT able to load it fast? Let us know.
- guest_23236942483053Answered on November 21, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Thank you for your reply! It appears that the forms take a long time to load on the intial visit to the page vs a repeat visitor. Do you think the pages will load faster if I use the source code vs embedding the form?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Yes, it happen sometimes. I suggest you to please try changing the form URL to the embedded from http://form to http://www to solved the delay issues;
So this should be your embed codes;
Do you think the pages will load faster if I use the source code vs embedding the form?
-Embedd Codes is the best
- AtulbhandariAnswered on November 09, 2013 at 04:45 AM
Once I click on apply button its taking too much time to load my jot form. Do you guys have any solution ?
My page link is :- http://productleadership.in/executivemba/it/
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 09, 2013 at 09:54 AM
Please create a new thread for that issue. You can start from here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?