- dwilliamsAsked on May 06, 2010 at 01:26 PMI copied the code for the form into MS Web Expression app and uploaded. WOrks great with IE however the form is not visable using Firefox. (Scripts are enabled in both IE & Firefox)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 06, 2010 at 02:26 PMCan you send us the URL of the page?
- dwilliamsAnswered on May 06, 2010 at 02:36 PMhttp://www.brownschapel.org/contact.htm
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 06, 2010 at 02:50 PMThe form code on your site is fine. There are a lot of unexecuted code in your source code. They might be causing this. You should probably clean up the code and get rid of unused code that should fix this problem.
<!--webbot bot="Include" U-Include="Library/expression-fp/$_contactform.htm" TAG="BODY" startspan -->
<!-- #BeginLibraryItem "/Library/dreamweaver/$_vbsform.lbi" -->
- dwilliamsAnswered on May 06, 2010 at 03:29 PMNo way unexecuted code would not cause a script not to load. It works great in IE.
Any other ideas?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 07, 2010 at 04:01 AMTry putting the code into an empty page. Does it work?
If it works, try removing elements on your page and see when the form starts working. This way you can find out exactly which code causes this problem.