- ktmawerAsked on February 24, 2011 at 12:27 PM
Our form "2011 FEG Investment Forum Registration" had a mispelling in 2 sections. "Fiduciary" was spelled "Ficuciary". The form was corrected. The website looks perfect. However, when we get the excel sheet, the misspelling is still there. More importantly, the misspelling is showing up on the automated confirmation that is based on the contact's selections.
Please help? Call us at 513-977-4400 or email us at one of the feg.com addresses below.
Jennie Kinne (firstname.lastname@example.org?
Fund Evaluation Group
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 25, 2011 at 01:06 PM
You probably changed the form on your web site, but did not change it on Form Builder.
1. Log into your account
2. Select yout form and click on Edit button near it
3. Fix the spelling on the form builder and then Save your form.
That should fix both Submissions page and the emails.
If it does not fix the Excel, it is probably a report.
1. Open your My Forms page
2. Select your form and then click on Reports at the top
3. Find your Excel Report and click on it
4. Uncheck all fields and check all fields
5. Click Next.
If it does not fix emails, then the email might need to be reset or changed manually.
1. Open your form on Form Builder
2. Click on Email Alerts button on the toolbar
3. Select the email that sends incorrectly
4. Change the field