- joostklaverAsked on November 20, 2012 at 03:28 AM
Since yesterday an error occurs on our webform when customers try to submit their data. When clicking the submit button they are directed to a blanco page, while we have a customized thank you page.
We don't receive a notification mail and they don't receive a thank you mail. Luckily the data does not dissapear but is stored on jotform self.
Can you help us?!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 04:07 AM
Can you please try re-saving your form by pressing Ctrl + S on your keyboard?
Get back to us if it does not help.
- joostklaverAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 06:13 AM
Unfortunately still a blanco page after submitting and no notification / thank you mail.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 06:27 AM
Hello joostklaver. Can you try changing your Thank you option to default, save your form, and then test if the default thank you page will appear?
If so, try again to change again the Thank You settings of your form to Custom Thank You message, finish the wizard and resave your form.
Please let us know if the problem still persist.
- joostklaverAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 06:36 AM
Nope, i'll keep getting the blanco page.
- mclassdesignsAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 06:36 AM
I'm havin the same issue at the moment.
- mclassdesignsAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 06:37 AM
My form gets as far as http://submit.jotform.ca/submit.php on a blank page. No notifications. However, the submission shows up in my submissions window.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 06:42 AM
Thank you for your update joostklaver, and thank you for the information mclassdesigns.
I have forwarded this matter to our next tier support. They will look into this as soon as possible. We'll also let you know as soon as we have updates.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for your inconvenience.
- joostklaverAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 07:50 AM
Thanks, I hope to hear soon from your colleagues.
I have tested our other forms and they all come up with the same error......
- joostklaverAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 09:34 AM
A few minutes ago we started receiving our jotforms again!
Could you please let me know what you changed or where it went wrong?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 09:59 AM
Great to hear that good news! We cannot provide you what exactly the changes that have been done, but I am sure that our developers will update us for any changes that have been fixed specially to Report Threads that have been opened.
If you come across with another issues with your forms, please be sure to let us know.
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Yes, the problem is fixed. Actually we were adding a feature to the conditions wizard (multiple actions to single condition), but something went wrong. Fortunately we've fixed recently, it should be allright by now. We hope this won't be repeated. Sorry for the inconvenience.