- sunflowertravelAsked on November 20, 2012 at 03:53 AM
"Thank you" pages cannot display after user submit form. Then, no email is received from jotform notification. Please help to check, thanks!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 04:45 AM
Thank you for contacting us with regards to this matter. To answer your queries;
"Thank you" pages cannot display after user submit form.
- Which form is this please? May we know the form URL or the webpage where the said form is embedded so we could check it?
- I have just tested your last form ID (https://www.jotform.com/12461721299 on record) and I can see a thank you message.
Then, no email is received from jotform notification.
- Please try to update your form notifications settings "Sender Email" and use email@example.com
Also, if you are setting up your form notifications using our conditions, please make sure to use/put comma next to the first email then space before the next email.
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, please make sure that the email conditions aren't doubled.
I do hope this helps.