- guest_23241470575047Asked on November 20, 2012 at 04:04 AM
Since yesterday 2:32 PM the emails of our online form aren't being sent anymore.
Is there a known problem with this?
The form hasn't been changed.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 04:32 AM
I can't seem to find any records on your "guest" username. Can you please provide to us your Form URL so we can check the email logs here? Thanks.
- guest_23242489647058Answered on November 20, 2012 at 04:50 AM
Strangely after posting the question on this forum, the forms are being sent again.
The problem seems to have solved itself....
- gaelgilliozAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 04:52 AM
I do have the same problem. Email notifications are not being sent since yesterday. Just tried again 10 minutes ago and it still doesn't work. My form ID is 21431797338358, can you help me?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 05:33 AM
Thanks for the prompt response.
Some of your form recipient email addresses was in the bounce list due to the following reason:
*****.firstname.lastname@example.org is IN the bounce list
****@lesroches.edu is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'No such user - psmtp'
I have now removed it so hopefully it should be working fine now. Please review your email addresses as well.
We'd also suggest to change your form notification's sender email to email@example.com and whitelist JotMail IP's to avoid this from happening again. Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
Here's how to change your form notification's sender email:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this:
- camaravalladolidAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 05:45 AM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 06:07 AM
It seems like all notifications was sent to its recipient addresses. Can you please try changing you form notification's sender email to email@example.com? See if that helps. Please check above for a guide. Thanks!