- gogomichoudAsked on November 20, 2012 at 10:39 AM
i don't the price : it's right "Reports unlimited" and "Monthly Submissions 100 per month". Wath is the differences ?
Thak you for your reponse
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 11:37 AM
What is Reports?
- Reports are the total submissions that can be generated by your form.
- Reports can be in Excel, CSV, HTML Listing, RSS Listing, Grid and Visual format.
- Reports can be use as real time access to your submissions without going to your form submissions page.
- More here: http://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-6-Reports
What is Submissions Limit which is 100 per month?
- It is the total number of submissions that you can received with your account each month. When this 100 is used within a month, your forms will be disabled and your user will not be able to submit data anymore.
- Submissions count will reset each first day of the month.
I do hope this simple explanation are useful and give you further informations.
- gogomichoudAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 12:25 PM
The nomber of submissions is for 1 or all of the forms ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 12:29 PM
All forms. Example: Form 1 Submissions is 50 and Form 2 is 50, a total of 100 overall.