- integrity9Asked on November 20, 2012 at 12:54 PM
your EMAIL ALERTS don't seem to be working properly....
luckily, the system does send an alert to the Account admin email address, but the email alert i had set up stopped working a couple days ago.
i changed things up to make it work for me, but i thought you might want to know about this issue.
it was working fine prior to a couple days ago.Page URL:
- liveanticsAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 01:09 PM
I am having the same problem. I went on to check my "email alerts" and the box wouldn't pop up either.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 02:25 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention and our apologies for the inconveniences.
We had released a new feature that caused some temporary issues with some of the other features that we already offer. Our dev team is currently working on a solution.
We would be glad to look into your e-mail issue. Can youplease let us know the URL or the names of the forms in question?
We'll wait for your response!
- liveanticsAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 03:27 PM
Here is the link to my form that will not send email notifications: http://form.jotform.us/form/21525802025140.
Thanks for the help
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 03:43 PM
I have cloned your form and upon checking i was able to reproduce an issue with your e-mail notifications option.
When clicking on the E-mail icon in order to further investigate the settings on your notifications, I was not able to access the wizard that allows me to change the settings.
I will forward this issue to our dev team and they will update you when a resolution is found.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!
- oncommandAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 04:26 PM
i set up an auto-responder. in the conditions, i'm able to fill in the fields to set the auto-responder up, conditionally, but then i'm not able to SUBMIT.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 05:23 PM
Please start a new thread with your question.
We'll be glad to assist you!
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 09:42 AM
@integrity9, @liveantics & @oncommand,
We have fixed the condition and email issues. Do your problems persists? I will really appreciate if you check it and share your feedback. Thanks.