- guest_23246928484059Asked on November 20, 2012 at 06:06 PM
Our application is very long, and the last time our applicants filled out our form, some complained that their web browser lagged, froze, had rendering issues, etc - all completely normal, happens all the time - however, our application form widget did not autosave their work and they were pretty frustrated.
To clarify, this was a DIFFERENT application form widget - we'd like to switch to JotForm if this feature is available.
Does JF autosave the user's work?
This is crucial and important for us to know. Thanks,
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 06:11 PM
Please have a look at this user guide and let us know if the solution would be workable in your situation.
- guest_23246928484059Answered on November 20, 2012 at 06:12 PM
For active users, please help me out - I'm seeing responses go up left and right for the other questions...would love to get an answer today if possible. Thanks for helping out.
- guest_23246928484059Answered on November 20, 2012 at 06:38 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 06:39 PM
You're welcome :)