- LostDogs10Asked on November 20, 2012 at 07:56 PM
In the editing form window, when I click on the email alert menu the menu does not list my various alerts. Requested help regarding this form http://form.jotform.com/form/2035334498 earlier, a request has been filed. Hate to bug you again, but wondering if progress has been made regarding email alert menu not popping downPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 08:08 PM
Can you please confirm if the image below is the same case to what you mentioned
Using a clone of your form, the Email Alert function doesn't seem to work.
- LostDogs10Answered on November 20, 2012 at 10:04 PM
This is 100% correct. Should be four drop down alerts.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Thank you for the confirmation.
I had this already elevated to our Next Level Support for rectification.
You will be informed at once when updates on fix are available.
We apologize for any inconvinience caused at the moment.
- LostDogs10Answered on November 20, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Thank you for your help. Am looking forward to a quick fix. BTW, kind of like the new format. Will take some getting used to, though.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 20, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Thank you for your feedback, LostDogs10. Indeed it will take sometime to get used to. Some of us in the support group have had the same feeling like yours when the new layout was introduced.
If in case you get lost when looking for some specifics, just let us know.
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 06:26 AM
Hi LostDogs, I've fixed the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- LostDogs10Answered on November 21, 2012 at 06:51 AM
Just a minor annoyance. Thank you so much for your prompt attention to the Email alert issue and the prompt resolution.