- altpressAsked on November 21, 2012 at 04:07 PMWe have more forms to put up but they are getting shut down because I think we reached one million on another form. Can we buy more submissions???? Help
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 04:09 PM
Can you please further explain why you think you are being shutdown? Inotice that your account status seems to be fine.
We'll be glad to help!
- altpressAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 01:54 PM
Our forms are just blank on our pages:
So I'm assuming that all of our forms are disabled since we reached 1 million submissions.
- altpressAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 02:01 PM
Here's the one form that we don't see on the page listed above:
Is something wrong with the form itself?
- altpressAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 02:20 PM
Everytime I go to fill out the form, it disables itself in JotForm.
Again, the reason I think it keeps diabling is because we recently had a form get 987,000+ submissions, and that combined with the rest of our currently live forms, out us over 1 milliion submissinos for the month, hence the form keeps disabling itself.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 02:27 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
Your account looks good, but somehow you get the Submission Limit option enabled on that form. As far as I can see, it is limited to one submission, so that your form is auto-disabling itself.
Please increase/remove the submissions limit, and then re-enable your form.
- altpressAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 02:33 PM
I JUST found that with the help of the online chat. I'm so embarrassed. Someone who didnt know what they were doing (i.e. not ME) set this up. Thank you for your help!!!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 02:44 PM
You are welcome.
We do not change the limits either. We will monitor that Submissions Limit feature to make sure that there are no bugs.
Feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.