- DavidVerissimoAsked on November 21, 2012 at 06:17 PM
I just want to point out that there is a bug with the mailchimp integration:
In my form i ask for the birth date in the format DD/MM/YYYY but in my Mailchimp list the date is in the format MM/DD/YYYY so what happens is that IF the DD and MM numbers are both below 12 the month and day are switched. For isntance if i had a client that was born on day 5 of the month 9(September) in my MailChimp list it appears that he was born on day 9 of the month May (Month number 5).
Can this be corrected?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 08:32 PM
You can format the date as you wish on your form.
Here is a visual guide to help you:
Let us know if that solves the issue!
- DavidVerissimoAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 09:11 AM
Not really. I know i can change the date format but i really don't want to because in my country (Portugal) we don't write the date that way. And since i don't think i can change the date format in my mailchimp list, it would be great if you guys could fix this bug so that the integration sends the day and month numbers to the mailchimp list converting them (if needed) to the date format being used in that list.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 09:43 AM
I was able to recreate the problem on my end. With that said, I have forwarded a report ticket to our developers so this bug can be rectified soon.
We will update you via this thread just in case.
- DavidVerissimoAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Great! Thank you for your good work.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 08:05 AM
We haven't heard any update about this from our developer, so I couldn't motion on what you have said.
Please wait for the official update from our developer emrew!
- emrew86Answered on November 23, 2012 at 08:05 AM
Bug has been fixed...
- DavidVerissimoAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 07:42 PM
Thank you! You guys ROCK!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 10:07 PM
On behalf of the Jotform Team, I thank you very much for your encouraging words
We are very pleased to see another customer happy!