- craftgardenAsked on November 22, 2012 at 05:41 AMPage URL:
- craftgardenAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 05:49 AM
I did the integretion was nice !! but where go my email ?
When people fill the forms from my blog the confirmetion and invoice ?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 06:24 AM
The notification email is sent out to the recipient address set in the Email Alerts. Upon checking your form it appears that the recipient field is empty. To update this field please do the following:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select "Notification" from the list
Below is the structure of the Compose Email window:
To find out what email address used for submission notifications click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:
Let us know if you have further questions.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 06:50 AM
In addition to Mliz, FreshBooks invoice will be automatically emailed to the user after submitting the form. Thus, if you've setuped the Status to "Send by Email" on the FreshBooks Integration Wizard.
You can try it with this form, just enter your email address on the email address field to be able to received invoice email from freshbooks. http://jotformpro.com/form/22870815687970