- guest_23264458000041Asked on November 22, 2012 at 12:03 PMWondering if you are planning on integrating the Insighlty CRM platform with your forms? Very popular on the Google Apps Marketplace, and would be well received by our firm.Thanks,Lars
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Thank you for suggesting/requesting. I will now forward this to our developers, hoping that they will consider this in future releases. FYI, we can't provide a time frame for this. But we will surely update you on this thread for any progress.
- guest_23264458000041Answered on November 22, 2012 at 05:32 PMThanks for the quick response! Look forward to hearing more :)
- guest_23471863109051Answered on December 13, 2012 at 04:52 AM
+1 for Insightly support!
- qrtback10Answered on April 07, 2013 at 11:27 PM
+1 as well!
- hlstewAnswered on August 09, 2013 at 11:39 PM
any updates on the insighly integration? It would be great to have this free CRM integrated! I saw one answer about webhooks but reading the page might as well be greek to me!
- pinoytechAnswered on August 10, 2013 at 11:18 AM
No update yet with regards on this feature. Don't worry, as soon as this feature implemented, we'll inform you immediately.
- hlstewAnswered on August 10, 2013 at 02:12 PM
Thanks for the quick answer. I actually switched to Zoho when I saw that it integrated with that and am way more impressed with Zoho so will probably stick with that!
- gadgetguysitAnswered on December 11, 2013 at 07:41 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 11, 2013 at 09:49 PM
Unfortunately, no updates yet. I would also suggest creating your own request thread. Note that the more we forward request, the more the chances our developers will consider adding it to our future integrations list.
- firstaid4uAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 05:29 PM
Any news yet this would be huge
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 29, 2014 at 07:32 PM
I've sent a message to our devs so we can get an update about the plans to implement this.
- tal elossAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 11:30 PM
desperately need this any updates?
- alixbryantAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 07:29 AM
+1 for insightly integration!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 09:25 AM
We still do not have an update with this integration request, but Insightly is available in Zapier. So, you guys might consider using JotForm to Insightly via Zapier integration:
- DataDoITAnswered on October 10, 2015 at 08:04 PM
Zapier gives your customers the opportunity to use other form generators also. Insightly is no fly-by-night operation with millions of users now worldwide. I think you folks need to move this up the priority list, as this request is nearly 3 years old now!
In the meanwhile, I'll be recommending Jotform alternatives to my Insightly customers.
- ypollack16Answered on November 18, 2015 at 12:31 PM
datadoit, so who do you recommend? what form company integrates directly with Insightly?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 01:05 PM
@DataDoIT and @ypollack16
I have increased the priority of this ticket hopefully this can be implemented soon.
- Jason GreenAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 11:02 PM
I thought this integration was already done. I did a search and ran across this post. I am surprised. I have been using JotForms for most our dev client projects. We have been doing a lot more with CRM integration the last 6 months, and this would have really sealed the deal on several new customers for jotforms. I see this thread was updated a couple weeks ago. Please let me know if this feature makes it on the road-map. Till then I am going to assume it isn't planned and will look for other solutions.
- onymaAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 08:34 AM
I'm following this post, and I think we all are waiting for the integration. Let us know if the integration with Insightly is in the roadmap.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 11:28 AM
Unfortunately, our developers work on priorities, meaning that there are other features they are developing or fixing that need their attention, this is on a queue and with time it will be taken into a higher priority.
When this happens, then you all will get a notice on this thread.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 04:14 AM
You can now directly integrate Insightly and JotForm - update your Contacts, Leads, Organizations and Projects directly from your form.
Let us know how that goes.