- guest_23272141953046Asked on November 23, 2012 at 04:40 AM
I have made a contact form and i cant se umbraco on the list. Cant i get the form on my website?
right now i use a link, but if i could be directly on the webpage that would be much better.
Othervise its a nice feature.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 05:10 AM
Try iframe embed code that should work fine. Iframe is on the list.
Just let us know if you encounter any issues after embedding your form. Thanks!
- DanielarpAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 06:13 AM
when i use iframe the box doesn't work, (http 400 error) and if i visit my webpage it just show the link/html code.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 06:15 AM
May we know the website URL where you've embedded your form so we can check it here? Have you tried the default script embed code?
- DanielarpAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 08:07 AM
i have tried a lot.
Right now i have som links, because that tho only thing i can get to work.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 08:14 AM
Please bring back the iframe codes for us to see the error and so we can invistigate on what's causing that error to come up.
Please also check this: http://www.jotform.com/help/52-Adding-Form-to-BlogEngine-NET
- DanielarpAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 08:56 AM
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="http://form.jotformeu.com/form/23265588021352" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:465px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
site where you can see it just a long html code. http://www.vaerloesehundeskole.dk/kontakt/ris--ros.aspx
i have also inserted the picture on the url of how it looks when im in the editor.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 09:16 AM
Please make sure to insert the form embed codes into your website HTML editor and NOT with your site VISUAL Editor.
Also, please make sure to test the page with internet connection because our embed codes won't work without it.
I also NOT quite sure what engine you are using in creating your website, can you please tell us?
- DanielarpAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 09:28 AM
im using umbraco 3, its a online engine. i just type my pages url with /umbraco behind it, and i can log in to edit the site. I press html and insert the iframe code, but then nothing happens. it just disapear again.
that why i tried the visual part instead. and i cant do anything without internet connection, because its a online engine.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 09:38 AM
It seems that it is a common problem with Umbraco CMS, I did a little research about this. I found one solution about, please check this and I do hope this helps:
Furthermore, if the above link doesn't help, you can search for other solutions to their forum: