- eldric1Asked on November 23, 2012 at 06:33 AM
We have set up a form for one of our customers and it worked fine with our email address.
However your system will not allow us to change the email address to email@example.com
Please advise.Page URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 06:59 AM
As I've checked your form, I found out that your form's notification Recipient Email was already change to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you tried already deleting your browser cache and cookies? If not, please give a try.
- eldric1Answered on November 23, 2012 at 08:23 AM
Have tried deleting cache and cookies. Have also tried another pc.
Emails still not being received, and the spam software at the receiptants end is not blocking them.
Have also test receiptant email address independantly of you system and worked fine.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 08:40 AM
Can you please try changing your form notification's sender email to email@example.com? This may help increase the delivery rate of email notifications being able to reach its destinations and to avoid being caught by mail spam filters.
Here's a guide for that:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to any Email you want or your E-mail field, just like this:
Please check your form afterwards, submit an actual submissions with your form and let us know how it goes. Thanks!
- eldric1Answered on November 23, 2012 at 09:16 AMStill not receiving anything to the changed email address
- moonzkieAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 09:36 AM
I have made a test submission on your form and based on our mail logs the submission went through.
- guest_23302972555050Answered on November 30, 2012 at 09:55 AM
Hi, I'm having the same problem. Our form is - http://www.jotformeu.com/?formID=22913028857357
Works fine on the original email address set up to test it out as we were developing it email@example.com but not to the one that I've replaced it to firstname.lastname@example.org which is where it should go to now.
Kind regards, Corrin
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 11:42 AM
I've checked your form and you got the email address wrong. Instead of anthony.lyons you've put a comma in between.
Please change it and should be good to go.
PS: Next time please create your own thread so that we can monitor it easily.
- EinsteinWebDesignAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 03:07 AM
Same, I have done as suggested above. The email it is meant to be going to is email@example.com but it keeps going to mine
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 04:38 AM
I doubt that you use the Test Button only. Please make an actual submissions to your form, do not use the Test Email button because that will only send an email alert to the email address that is associated with your account.