- reciproc8Asked on November 23, 2012 at 09:56 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 23, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Thank you for your inquiry, reciproc8.
Yes, it is possible to use an image as a background on your form. To insert a background image into your form, first upload the image to an image host like ImageShack, Photobucket and then get the URL of the image.
Or you can use the image tool on your JotForm, then upload the image there
1. Upload your image and then use it first. This will make the image appear on the form you are editing
2. Click the properties (gear icon) to get the URL of the image you have just uploaded.
3. Once you have copied the URL of the link, you can remove the image tool on your form.
(please let us know if you need further clarification on this process)
Using the image as a background:
Once you have the image's URL, do the following:
1. In the form builder, load the form to which you want to add the image
2. While on the Setup & Embed tab, click Preferences > Form Styles
3. In the Inject Custom CSS add this CSS code:
4. Close the Preferences and save the form
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- reciproc8Answered on November 24, 2012 at 03:04 PM
Can't get this to work on my end
- fxrAnswered on November 24, 2012 at 03:40 PM
Can you please link us to the form that you have been trying it on?
- reciproc8Answered on November 24, 2012 at 03:41 PM
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 24, 2012 at 05:14 PM
Try using this code instead (and make sure your image is large enough otherwise you'll have to add in additional scripting to set it appropriately) -
background: url( PUT YOUR IMAGE URL HERE ) no-repeat top left;
You can also refer to this thread for more detail: http://www.jotform.com/answers/88638-How-can-we-add-a-background-image-to-our-form. Hope this helps and let us know if you're still having trouble.