- yasincoproductionsAsked on November 24, 2012 at 01:37 AM
Hello I recently upgraded to professional and would like to get a refund and downgrade to the premium package. I thought I would be using more than I did so if you don't mind to refund me the professional package and downgrade me to the premium. Thanks!
- yasincoproductionsAnswered on November 24, 2012 at 02:01 AM
You know what please don't do this yet. I just bought advertising so I want to see if I get more submissions. If not i'll let you know to cancel. SO DON'T CANCEL YET!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 24, 2012 at 02:14 AM
We're sorry for a bit delay. Okay, just please let us know when. We would be happy to address you.
- yasincoproductionsAnswered on November 24, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Yeah, i'm sorry but could you refund me my 49.99 and downgrade me to the 9.99 one. I'll upgrade again when I need to. Just wondering will I lose submission data I have gained while on the professional account? And do I have to change the from url's from jotformpro.com to just jotform.com? please reply - Thank you.
- moonzkieAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 03:00 AM
I have downgraded your account and will submit a refund request for this. You should see it reflected in your bank statement within 10 days.
As for your inquiry, you will not lose any submitted data while you were on professional account. Also, you do not have to switch your URL from jotformpro.com to jotform.com
- fxrAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 03:27 AM
You are back over the submission limits of a Premium account.
Are you sure you want this refund issued?
- yasincoproductionsAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 07:16 PM
You know what fxr your right, I was not paying attention. I am so sorry. I did not get a refund yet in my paypal account, can you cancel the downgrade. Keep me up as professional, I promise this will not happen again. I am so sorry.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 09:44 PM
The downgrade was already peformed by Moonzkie a prorrated refund has been already processed which should be seen in your paypal account in about 10 days
But if you will, I can switch your account back to Professional upon your confirmation
- yasincoproductionsAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Could you upgrade me to professionally but charge me tomorrow evening? I need to put money in my checking account tomorrow but I need the upgrade now. Could you upgrade and charge me tomorrow please?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 10:32 PM
I have already manually upgraded your account , and tomorrow evening I will be cancelling so you can re-upgrade
- yasincoproductionsAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 01:03 AM
Okay great thank you so much! I am sorry for all the trouble.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 02:45 AM
No worries, yasinco. It is our pleasure to help. Thanks!
- yasincoproductionsAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 06:27 PM
@jeanettebmz You may cancel it now and i'll upgrade. Thanks so much for the help.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 06:34 PM
Ok,I have cancelled the subscripton, you can go ahead and re-upgrade
- yasincoproductionsAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 06:48 PM
@jeanettebmz are you sure? because when I go to the pricing page it says im alredy subscribed thus you must have not canceled it. Please let me know.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 06:52 PM
Please, log out , clear the browser's cache and log back in.
- yasincoproductionsAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 06:58 PM
Just upgraded, thanks so much!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 07:07 PM
- yasincoproductionsAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Hello just wanted an update. When you canceled my first professional account and said it would be refunded - well I saw my bank statement and it said formsprint refunded $6 and some cents. I kind of paid $50 and some cents according to paypal and my bank. Please update me about this - thanks.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 11:25 PM
I think the confusion came while switching your account back and forward , so the refund was made based on the Premium rate, as the account was already on that status.
However, and since you re-upgraded and paid according to reference # INT121126-7136-21842, I am now refunding the remaining $43.50 on the previous order INT121125-7154-33235B
- yasincoproductionsAnswered on December 02, 2012 at 01:03 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 02, 2012 at 02:55 AM
On behalf of our team, you're most welcome :)