- guest_23292710601040Asked on November 25, 2012 at 06:27 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 07:07 AM
Can you provide us with the form url and website name where the form is embeded? We need these information for further checking.
We'll await for your response, thanks!
- guest_23292857623056Answered on November 25, 2012 at 09:51 AM
the form url is http://form.jotform.me/form/23292251625450,
the form is embeded in a facebook page its url is https://www.facebook.com/PurseOfAll?ref=hl,
the code that was provided is
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.me/form/23292251625450" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:100%; border:none;" scrolling="yes">
Please help, thanks!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Are you using a third party sites of putting your form into your Facebook Page? If yes, share with us the site. Please let us know.
Also, if in case that you aren't using any third party site. Please try to remove the current app and re-create it again. See if that helps.
- guest_23292857623056Answered on November 25, 2012 at 10:14 AM
no, i'm not using any site for putting my form in my fb page..and what exactly do u mean by that?
i've also tried doing ur suggestion several times this day and still didn't work.
pls help and find out what's wrong.
- guest_23292857623056Answered on November 25, 2012 at 11:23 AM
pls i badly need ur help!
i can view my order form from my fb page but those people who liked my page cannot view that form. pls find out what's wrong. tnx!
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 11:48 AM
We do apologize for this inconvenience to you. I will admit that unfortunately I am having trouble finding where your form is available on your page if you can see it? It is a bit difficult since it is hidden when placed on your own fb page but we will do what we can to help you correct it as best we can.
You may want to consider trying to remove it then add it again and follow our guide here http://www.jotform.com/help/22-Adding-Form-to-Facebook to see if this helps to correct the problem.
- guest_23292857623056Answered on November 25, 2012 at 12:27 PM
ive already tried d same suggestion so many times this entire day and apparently it did not work
my form is entitled "order form" it has a tab image on my page which says "order form"
no one can view it except me. it is important to me that people who liked my page can view it as well.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 12:39 PM
I was able to view your form without even liking the page. However, upon clicking the Like button, the form disappeared.
I think you may have mistakenly added the form codes on the Public Content area of the Static HTML iFrame tabs app, instead of on the Fan Content area.
Please apply the changes I proposed above, then get back to us if the problem still persists.
- guest_23292857623056Answered on November 25, 2012 at 12:39 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 12:51 PM
No you did not apply my suggestion. The form still shows for non-fans and is being hidden from fans.
Go to your Facebook page (while logged in as page administrator/owner) and click the iframe tab which has the star icon, titled "Welcome".
There are 2 tabs below to enter the code you generated from JotForm. The first tab displays the form for non-fans, while the second one is for fans only.
Click the Fan Content tab, then click Edit. Post the codes on the content area below, then save.
Here's a short video:
- guest_23292857623056Answered on November 25, 2012 at 01:03 PM
i've juz tried ur suggestion and it worked! finally! tnx so much for ur help!! i really appreciate it.
by the way, my response u were referring to was posted a minute before i read ur suggestion..if u will notice,i have already deleted it.
tnx so much again..i'm really happy that u were to resolve my problem :)
and may i ask what is the public content area for?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 01:04 PM
Public Content is for non-fans, or essentially, anyone who views the "Welcome" tab on your page. You can post any content that you'd like to show to the public on that tab.
- guest_23292857623056Answered on November 25, 2012 at 01:07 PM
tnk! u r such a big help. tnx again! :)