- webdeyemekvarAsked on November 25, 2012 at 07:35 AM
Hello, I need a form as shopping chart
I put the goods as checklist and visitor check which he/she wants and the form has to count total amount of the chooses of visitor.
How can I do this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 25, 2012 at 07:58 AM
Hello webdeyemekvar. We have a number of different payment integration services that you can use for your form. Using JotForm's payment integration tool, you can add products and put some settings for quantity, color, size and your preferred custom setting for every product. In addition, you can put a total at the bottom of the list of products so that the user can see the total number of items that he/she selected.
You can learn more about JotForm's payment tools on the following user guides:
And here is a list of user guides available in relation to what you wish to do:
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- maow001Answered on March 09, 2013 at 06:35 PM
Hi, I was trying to create some kind of shopping system that shows different prices, for example..
if the costumer buy more than 1 product , the system shows one price
if the costumer buy more than 15 products , the system shows other price
if the costumer buy more than 60 product , the system shows other price
...Is there any way to do that ?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 09, 2013 at 09:08 PM
This is possible but you would have to do the calculations and then manually set the price for each quantity of each product, as was done in this form whose Apples have special pricing. Perhaps the best way to understand this would be to clone the form and then do the following:
1. Right-click its payment field and then click Payment Wizard
2. When the wizard pops up, click Next > Next
3. Click the Apples item and then the little icon that looks like a pencil:
4. Notice how Add special prices option is checked:
5. Click Next and you'll see where the prices have been added
6. Click Finish > Save Product > Next and Finish to close the wizard
If you would prefer to allow users to enter any quantity and have the price automatically calculated based on a formula, it might be possible to create a custom script to handle that but I won't make any promises. If it is possible, it would be necessary to embed the form's full source into a web page along with the script.
If you need clarification on anything, we'd be happy to help.