- LRGAsked on November 26, 2012 at 12:01 PM
I have had multiple reports of error messages when others try to load one of my forms. I can't replicate the error message myself (it loads fine when I go to the form), but it says something along the lines of
"ReferenceError V8Config is not defined load"
Looking at a couple other questions with error messages similar to this it looks like I might need help on your end.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Your form is working fine in my end and I wasn't able to reproduce the said issue. Have you tried already asking them to clrear their browser cache and cookies?
- LRGAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Seems like it's working fine now, thanks for your help.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 12:20 PM
You are quite welcome! If you need our assistance again, do let us know.
Thank you and have a great day!
I am now getting this error message too. Here it is in full:
v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^
Clearing browser cache and cookies did not fix it. Please advise!
- guest_23316337921047Answered on November 27, 2012 at 04:34 PM
Sorry, got logged out. Still the same person with the problem:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 04:42 PM
I have cleared the form caches, and now it is loading fine here.
I think it might take some time before it updates on your location. Anyway, you may clear your browser cache and check the form again.
We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused.