- guest_23276602484051Asked on November 26, 2012 at 01:15 PM
I just clicked on a link that was cached in my browser, and i ended up connected to someone elses account, on their myForms page.
I think I was able to rename a form (which I didn't), and I was definitely able to access the inbox and see some submissions.
I won't explain how it happened, or which account it was on this public forum...
Need to be able to contact someone there directly to give more details...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 01:54 PM
Plese login to your original account, make a private post, explain to us and give us the account to where you are connected.
Please let us know so we can invistigate this matter.
Your help would be much appreciated.
- mtlscouts_committeeAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 02:19 PM
I don't see any option to make a private post.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 03:58 PM
You would have to post a new thread in order to make this a private post.
Please post a new thread and provide us with as much information as possible about the issue. We'll be glad to look into it!
We appreciate you bringing this to our attention!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 05:16 PM
Hi there @mtlscouts_committee
To clarify the last post. Please start a new thread while you are logged in. In your thread, please ask us to make the post private (you can not do this on your end).
We will make it private and help you with your request.
We'll look for your new thread!