- guest_23175212200032Asked on November 26, 2012 at 01:27 PM
The URL is http://www.gandtexecutive.co.uk/ADP_Private_se334fE_.html
But no date in February can be selected. Can you help please?
- guest_23175212200032Answered on November 26, 2012 at 01:40 PM
Ther problem here seems to be Feb 2013? When i change it to any other month the date is fine? Can any one help? thank you in advance.
- guest_23305376687057Answered on November 26, 2012 at 01:54 PM
I have also since discovered that even if you select the date from the Calender widget the date is still deemed as 'Enter a valid date' and when you try to submit the form then it says ' here are incomplete required fields. Please complete them.' If anyone can help i would be very grateful. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 02:42 PM
- roselaarAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 03:03 AM
HI Jot form support,
THank you for your reply.
Even on your new form above, if you try to follow these steps. 1) Change the date to 16th Feb 2013. 2) Then change the time to 07.25. 3) THen click to the next entry and the time will be shown as invalid and you cannot procced.
There is another post on here also about 'any future date' i think it maybe the same problem. My form populates Zohocreator so i would prefer not to change it.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 05:14 AM
I was able to replicate the issue in a form I just created for testing purposes. So, it appears to be systemwide and not isolated to your form. It seems to be somehow associated with all future Februaries but I'll need to run additional tests to be sure and then submit a ticket to have it rectified.
In the meantime, as a workaround, you can remove the "Required" validation from the field in question and instead attach a condition to show the submit button only when that field filled. (With the help of some injected CSS, its label can be made to look like those of the other required fields.)
The solution is used in this clone of the form which you may in turn clone. Would that be okay until we get the bug fixed?
We look forward to your reply.
- roselaarAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 05:21 AM
Thank you - i am glad you have found the problem. I would prefer not to replcate the form becuase i have many email/population/reply/auto requests assocaited with the form and i do not wish to change it all again. I hope you can fix the issue - when do you think it will work again? thank you.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 05:39 AM
I'll post the ticket shortly but only the developer assigned to fix the problem would be able to state when it will be fixed. What I can do is walk you through the process to get your form to function like mine:
content: " *";
2. Create the following Show / Hide condition on the said field:
3. Save the form if it's not autosaved
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 05:47 AM
My apologies. That solution doesn't work either. Back to the drawing board!
- roselaarAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 05:51 AM
Thank you for trying @abajan - please just update me by email when you have a solution - for us it is urgent as we are missing Feb bookings or we have to do them manually which takes a lot of time, thank you for your time in advance.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 05:52 AM
Okay, will do.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 06:07 AM
Just to update you:
The ticket has been submitted and marked as urgent. It turns out that all Februaries, past as well as present, are affected. (Probably has something to do with leap years.)
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 07:40 AM
Hi, we've fixed the issue. It should work as expected by now. If the problem retains, pelase do not hesitate to reply this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- roselaarAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 08:02 AM
As of 13.00 GMT my form still has thew same problem @OZAN & @ABAJAN - can you check it again please? http://form.jotform.com/form/10374503506
Make sure you change the time - that is when the error message comes up for Feb. All the best.
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 08:13 AM
Can you refresh your cache? In my end your form works with no problem. Probably this is caused of your browser cache. In chrome & firefox, ctrl+shift+R will resolve it. Thanks.
- roselaarAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 08:16 AM
It works now - thank you very much. @OZAN & @ABAJAN