- guest_23305511581041Asked on November 26, 2012 at 01:35 PM
Hello, I need know if your servers are in spain or another country, because I need mount a shop online in spain, but I need my information is in spain for pass legal proteccion dates people, is very important for me.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 26, 2012 at 02:36 PM
Thank you for your interest in our service.
We have servers in EU region, but I do not think that we have one in Spain. Anyway, your inquiry has been forwarded to our Next Level Support. We will get back to you as soon as we get any updates.
Please note that it is also possible to get the JotForm Application License, and host the tool on your own servers.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 02:34 AM
No, we do not have servers in Spain. But we have in Germany. So, your data will still be within EU.
- FormTesterAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 03:15 PM
I'm also interested in this point linked to some data protection regulations in Europe:
Are the data collected with my form (supposing I created it with jotformeu.com) stored (exclusively) on servers located in the EU/Germany?
Thanks for your confirmation.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 04:42 PM
I believe it does. I hope that Aytekin will correct me if this is not true.
Thank you for using our service.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 04:05 PM
Do let us know if you have any questions!