- abdigitalAsked on November 27, 2012 at 05:00 AM
Hi, is it possible where I have checkboxes for people to select to buy products using the ecommerce system, can I include a thumbnail of the product beside it possible giving the option to click on the image for a larger picture of it?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 05:51 AM
Yes, it is possible to add a thumbnail image for your products. But there's no option for Zoom In and Zoom Out.
You just need to insert direct URL of the image while setting up your product items;
Example Payment Form with Images: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/23152169049958?
- guest_23312979768064Answered on November 27, 2012 at 05:55 AM
Thats great thanks, does the image need to be a specific dimension or will it display any size I make it?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 05:59 AM
Our form builder will automatically resize the image to the same sizes by default. You can adjust the sizes by injecting custom CSS codes;
width: 35px !important;
height: 35px !important;
- guest_23312979768064Answered on November 27, 2012 at 06:02 AM
Thats fantastic thankyou
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 06:03 AM
You are welcome. Cheers!
- SFDCERTAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 01:26 PM
Is there any way to modify that image size via the wizard? By tweaking the code, it makes us then have to alter that embed code every time we add a product - changing every image size from the standard 50x50 to our chosen larger size 100x100.
Is there a way in the wizard to give us the option as to what size the image will be and apply that across the code? It would save us TONS of time by then letting us use the simple jotform link to the form instead of having to copy the embed code, find and replace all instances of 50x50 with 100x100 then ebedding that code.
- dinesh-itAnswered on July 18, 2013 at 02:50 PM
I request you to please create a new thread for your issue. We always maintain single user/issue per thread. So Please post your question in a new thread here.