- nahmeanAsked on May 06, 2010 at 04:24 PMHi, I really appreciate you guys' work, and im planning to purchase the premium package for my online store. :)
However I've got a question; since I'm using it as an order form, can I possibly utilize the payment tools without going through the online payment systems (for instance paypal). Instead I want the form to be submitted in the usual way. No one use paypal here in this city. =/
Thanks a ton!!
- ScottKAnswered on May 06, 2010 at 07:44 PMI'd like to be able to do this too! We need an order form that shows pricing, qty and totals for our customers but doesn't charge them at the time of placing the order. Our billing is handled by head office later on, we're a volunteer organisation.
- retailedgeAnswered on July 05, 2010 at 01:53 AMI'd like to be able to do this too! We need an order form that shows pricing, qty and totals for our customers but doesn't charge them at the time of placing the order. Our billing is internal
- osamuAnswered on September 30, 2010 at 10:15 PM
Agreed, I would like to do this as well for people (especially wholesale in our case) who don't have paypal account or the like. Unfortunately, we still use excel files and it is greatly appreciated if Jetform can consider developing a tool for this purpose.
- mechmanAnswered on October 01, 2010 at 02:09 AM
Until this can be achieved and if you have the time you could always create invoice templates as per my example, this way the customer can print off their own invoice and you will have a copy also
See: http://www.brakepartssuperstore.org.uk/contents/en-uk/d15283.html then click Example: - Quotation / Invoice - Click Here
Just before I use the last form I simply clone another copy and give it a different invoice number with all the default html and boxes from the original invoice
Hope this makes sense......
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 01, 2010 at 02:48 AM
We have plans to implement a new feature to allow users to do calculations on forms. I added this request to that document. We will try to cover this case as well. Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 27, 2010 at 06:21 AM
This is now possible. We have just release a new field type on "Payment Tools". It is called "Purchase Order". It basically allows you to create payment forms without any payment vendor integration. You can use that to accomplish this.
- nahmeanAnswered on October 27, 2010 at 07:09 AM
Thanks a TON for listening to the community. I'll give it a try later.
JOTFORM FOR THE WIN! :D