- danguezAsked on February 26, 2011 at 02:50 PM
I do not receive the form I submit. I want therefore to check the email address where those forms are sent? how do I check the email address and change it?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 26, 2011 at 03:10 PM
You need to go to the notification settings and check your email address there, you can go there by doing the following steps:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts".
5. Select "Notification".
6. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (bottom right corner).
7. An envelope will appear.You can change the email address on the right hand corner. ('To' field)
8. Finish and Save your form.
Hope this helps