- guest_23315244053039Asked on November 27, 2012 at 02:00 PM
I'm trying to access my jotform account but it seems like the website is having some problems. Please advise if you have an ETA for a solution (or if you don't see any issues on your end).
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 03:31 PM
We will always be notified when there's an issue with our domains, but today, we don't have one. That's probably an internet connection problem at your end? Are you still not able to view the site until this time? Please let us know.
Please try Turning your IE Compatability Mode:
1. On IE, click Tools in the menu bar
2. Click Compatibility View Settings
3. Remove the site from the compatibility list.
Thanks and I do hope this helps.