- lakeconjolaholsAsked on November 27, 2012 at 05:07 PM
I created a form, then changed it with an image at the top. Now when i embed for a pop up it still shows the old one and will not refresh to the new one. When i embed to lightbox or iframe or just use embed it shows the right one.
I really need it to appear in a pop up box on my website, so any information or help you can give would be great. And yes im a newb!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 05:22 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Can you please provide a link to the affected web page? Then, we will be able to check this out.
If you would like to mark this thread as private, please let us know.
- lakeconjolaholsAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 06:12 PM
Hi, thanks but i decided to clone the form and when i did the problem was fixed. Maybe there was some glitch. Cheers all is good and now my form is perfect!
- lakeconjolaholsAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 06:19 PM
Hi Again, im not a guest, i have an account set up with you. Cheers
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 06:21 PM
We are happy to know that your problem is solved.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We would love to help :)
- lakeconjolaholsAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 06:23 PM
cheers and thanks