- psavAsked on November 28, 2012 at 11:24 AM
I have a form that is used on my intranet.
My form is not functioning correctly. When I select "production request" and fill out the form I get the following error:
There are incomplete required fields. Please complete them.
I have gone through my form and removed every required field and this has not resolved the issue. I have been using this form for months without issue.
And the "production requestes" have been sent in many time without issue.
Thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM
I have tried your form and works fine on my end. No error encountered. Have you embedded this one on a website? If yes, please try to grab a fresh embed code by going to SETUP & EMBED and test it. Let us know of the result. Thanks!
- psavAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Did you select Production request as the product? That is where the problem exists.
- psavAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I encounter this error even when using preview within Jot Form. It is not related to the setup and embed. As stated before, the form worked flawlessly until 11/27 . I'm not sure why this issue started. Thanks for your continued help.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 12:59 PM
I have not ticked Production Request on my first try my bad. This time I have now encountered the issue and it has something to do with the condition Location 1990 Production Request, a Date/Time field which really needs to be filled out.
- psavAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 01:12 PM
Sweet, I'll take a look at this. I'll let you know if I'm able to fix it. Thanks
- psavAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 01:22 PM
Okay I'm confused, Show Location 1990 Production Request field is a Banner, not a date and time field. I'm still researching...
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 01:44 PM
Gotcha. I'm talking about the below CONDITIONS - both are Date/Time field. I suggest you re-check all conditions relating to Production Request as the issue might be bigger than expected.
This is the error you can see on the actual browser when you select 'Production Request'.
- psavAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 03:20 PM
I see those, however they are not required, and if I fill them out the error persists. So, I'm not sure how to fix this.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 04:24 PM
Upon further testing, I was able to replicate the issue when you add a date but once you decided to delete them later, that error will come out.
I am not sure if this is a glitch but I will try to forward this to our level 2 support for appropriate action and guidance. Hopefully they will look into this and fixed it.
- psavAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 04:50 PM
Thank you, I look forward to getting their response.
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 05:19 PM
We've fixed this issue, sorry for missing out it.
- psavAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 10:29 AM
- psavAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 10:34 AM
It appears our form went down for awhile and is now back up. I was able to submit a production request. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate the quick responses. Your support team is fantastic.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Sorry for the trouble psav. We're very glad it is working now.