- guest_23246466466056Asked on November 28, 2012 at 12:49 PM
I made a form on your site and when i hit submit it kinda throws the page off and also it does not send me an email notification saying that the form was filled out and provide me with the information.
i have your form on this page http://www.vialsondemand.com/category_s/1830.htm which works fine and people fill it out and submit i do get an email.
however this page i get nothing and when you hit submit it kinda messes up the page, if you fill it out and hit submit you will see what i mean
- guest_23246466466056Answered on November 28, 2012 at 01:07 PM
i figured out the email notification and got it to work however when i hit submit it still throws off the page and moves text above text, any help?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 02:02 PM
On this webpage: http://www.vialsondemand.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1874 I can see the error, but not on the second page.
Have you tried re-embedding your form using iframe method? If iframe would solved the issue then I am sure that it is a conflict with your website script and jotform script.
- davideric05Answered on November 28, 2012 at 02:18 PM
it was indeed the iframe method, i applied the new code and everything is working properly, thank you for help
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 02:21 PM
Great! You are welcome. Please feel free to reach us again anytime for any issues that may arise. Thanks