- positiveplansAsked on November 28, 2012 at 03:52 PM
My Webpage: http://topshotjuniors.com/index.php/events/results
Form Link: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/23325926982967
1) How can i make it fit on my webpage
2) how can i do it in such a way that the TOTAL SCORE field is the sum of STation1 to STation 6 scores?
3) in the table format on my webpage how can I make the hieghest score the first one, 2nd hightest the 2nd, etc
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 04:24 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, the reports are not styleable at all. You may select the fields to display, but the other styling options are not available.
I would like to recommend you to try a Grading tool from our Survey Tools as it comes with a Total feature. It will show the correct Total on your report, but I am afraid that correct Ascending/Descending order is not included with this tool.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- positiveplansAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 04:56 PM
not what is am looking for
- fxrAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 05:19 PM
The blog software you are using to render that report within is really going to be difficult to recommend changes to its CSS to get the report to full up the entire width of the webpage.
One possible suggestion, can you try changing the report embed code to?
<iframe src="//www.jotform.com/table/23326626598059" frameborder="0" style="width: 650px; height: 100%; min-height: 500px; border:none;" scrolling="auto"></iframe>