- guest_23324324120033Asked on November 28, 2012 at 05:06 PM
I have the following questions regarding the form building tool:
1. Does it support Android tablets?
2. Once the form is created by the manager online, can it be installed on android Tablets for the field workers?
3. Do you offer on-site/on-premises server installation license? Our organization do not want monthly subscription based model.
4. How much on-site server license will cost? Our number of users creating the forms is 5 with 20 mobile devices/field workers.
5. Do you provide API for back-end database integration?
Please respond at email@example.com
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 06:02 PM
1. Yes, forms are already optimized for mobile phones. They work well on Android and iPhone. We generate optimized versions of our forms for mobile devices so they are readable and easy to fill.
2. No, it can't be installed like a normal android app. I'd suggest to embed the form on your site or download your form's full source code and use the html form so you can let others view and fill the form. Just always keep in mind that our form will not work without having connected to internet. We do not support offline forms at the moment.
5. No, we do not support this currently but you can enable "Send Post Data" on your form, this will post your form data on thank you page and so you can easily connect this to your database. Example: https://www.jotform.com/help/126-How-to-Insert-Update-Submissions-to-Your-MySQL-Database-Using-PHP
If you have further questions, please let us know. Thanks!