- lol.tunerAsked on February 28, 2011 at 04:04 AM
All in the question. Help quick please 2 days i deseperatlety search.
Thanks in advance.
- DanielGriffinAnswered on February 28, 2011 at 09:14 AM
Unfortunately you cannot specify an email address in a form and then have the form submit to that address. But you can set up an Auto Reply to be sent to an address in your form. To do that, follow the points below, but select "Autoresponder Email" instead of Notification (point 5).
To change recipient email address for a form:
1. Open the form in the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click Add New Email
5. Click on "Notifications"
6. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
7. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.