- guest_23306442458048Asked on November 29, 2012 at 09:29 AM
I would like to create a simply "newsletter form" for my website on Jotform and connect it to MailChimp but I don't understand the integration process? I would like to change the embed code on Mailchimp with the new from Jotform... I tried with the "API Keys" but nothing change.
How it works please?
Please let me know.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 09:49 AMHi,We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. Have you tried already re-integrating your form to MailChimp and have you tried also re-generating another MailChimp API key? If not, can you please give a try and do let us know if the said issue still persists or not.Thank you!
- guest_23306442458048Answered on November 29, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Yes I did.
But the embed code in MailChimp doesn't change. How can I transfer my form from JotForm to MailChimp? The embed code in MailChimp is always the same.
I really don't understand...
Please, help me.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 11:47 AM
You will need two (2) things created in your MailChimp account. API Key and Lists.
When you integrate your form to MailChimp, it will require for API Key and the target newsletter list.
Please inform us if you still not able to follow the guide.
- bandian1Answered on November 29, 2012 at 05:14 PM
Yes I did it: API Key which I pasted during the integration process and I created a list too.
But the embed code doesn't change. Where I find the new code to paste on my website?
Is there an other step to do?
Please let me know...
- bandian1Answered on November 29, 2012 at 05:54 PM
Please, help me...
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 06:42 PM
Have you embedded the form on a page? If so, what is the URL of that page?
If you have embedded using the source code, then you need to replace it. Otherwise, you should not have to change anything.
Have you tested the stand alone form (using the "preview" button on while on JotForm) to see if the integration works?
Let us know... We'll be glad to assist you!
- bandian1Answered on November 30, 2012 at 06:08 AM
Yes i embedded the form on a page of my website (offline for the moment). It's a iframe code used by CargoCollective, not the source code.
You said to replace it, but with what? The form appears on the page of my website but when you want to subscribe to the newsletter, it doesn't match with MailChimp. So how can I fix that?
- bandian1Answered on November 30, 2012 at 07:09 AM
My problem is: how can I "transfer" the embed code for the newsletter created from Jotform to MailChimp?
I pasted the API Key from MailChimp for my list created but on my website, you can't subscribe to the newsletter with the form created with Jotform. You only can if you use the embed code from MailChimp.
Please, let me know...
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 09:06 AM
Nothing will change on your form embed code even when you've integrated your form to MailChimp.
Please make an actual submissions with your form and see if the email is submitted to your MailChimp list. Your setup is actually fine so it should be working.
If nothing is submitted to MailChimp after filling your form, try re-integrating it. Follow this steps.
1. Generate another MailChimp API Key and copy it.
2. Remove your form's Mail Chimp Integration.
3. Re-integrate MailChimp but this time use the new API Key.
4. Test if it works.
Let us know if you need further clarifications. Thanks!