- techtriadincAsked on November 29, 2012 at 10:53 AM
I've tested this form in 3 browsers (no cache issues). Am not sure if these should be all separate conditions or additional actions in the same condition. I've tried both.
1. When the user clicks a donation area with (please specify) in the name, it should open a specification area. It only opens one, when you click "other" as your donation choice; that's the last condition saved for that area. Does this only read the final condition for a particular question?
2. The dedication area:
If "in honor of" it's set to open the "in honor of" area to specify; likewise for "in memory of." If there's no dedication (3rd radio button), it should hide both. Currently, all it does is hide both. It doesn't open either honor or memory specification boxes.
3. Does the ORDER I write conditions matter? I've tried to put them in different order, but it's not working.
Thanks for your help.
- techtriadincAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 11:17 AM
OK, I found the answer. It's all about Form Collapse fields. Please mark this as closed.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Thank you for updating us. This mark it closed.