- BenRectorAsked on November 29, 2012 at 12:41 PM
I've added a form to my website & I'm being told by Chrome users that the "Submit" button at the bottom is not displaying. I previously had issues with iOS & IE but thought I had rectified. Displays fine in Safari & on iOS now. Can you offer any suggestions please?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 03:21 PM
Since you are using iWeb. The solution for this is to increasent the HTML Snippet that holds your forms codes. See this image:
I do hope this helps and let us know if you need further assistance.
- BenRectorAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 06:40 PM
Thank you so much for your reply....much appreciated. Will try this & will report back.
- BenRectorAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 08:40 PM
I can't seem to find that when I view the code...will it show within the widget in iWeb?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM
You don't need to edit the codes, you just need to open that page on your iWeb program, click the HTML Snippet where you've inserted your form code and drag it by holding its placeholder so you can increase its size. After that, republish the page and let us know here so we can check it for you. Thanks!
- BenRectorAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Ah ok! Have enlarged the size now...hopefully that is better.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Hi Ben, All looks good now. Cheers for that!
- BenRectorAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 02:01 PM
Great! Many thanks for your kind help.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 02:02 PM
You are welcome, Ben. Thanks :)