- lol.tunerAsked on February 28, 2011 at 06:13 AM
I can t find where in an email form i can put the destination adress, of my website not the sender one.
I use to know where it was but now 2 days i m stuck.
Please answer me as soon as you can.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 28, 2011 at 07:55 AM
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts".
5. Select "Notification".
6. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (bottom right corner).
7. An envelope will appear.You can change the email address on the right hand corner. ('To' field)
8. Finish and Save your form.