- guest_23338041929051Asked on November 29, 2012 at 09:49 PM
I wanted to update one of my past questions so as usual I logged in, went to the forum and clicked the "asked" button and it said no conversations. I know I hade opened atleast 5 forum posts 1-3 were private. And now they are not their. I have an issue with this because I needed to update one of them.
Please let me know whats going on.
- guest_23338041929051Answered on November 29, 2012 at 09:51 PM
I'm a registered member with username yasincoproductions - I posted this while logged in. When I click the forum tab it says im logged out but when I click the my forms tab it says im logged in. something is happening with JotForm!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 10:22 PM
This is a bug that is supposed to be resolved by our developers.
Please, go to the forum link , click on the Login icon on the top, from there click on the My Forms page and see if this resolves the issue
- guest_23338041929051Answered on November 29, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Hmm, if my username on this post is yasincoproductions than what you said worked.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Actually nope, it is still the guest user.
Can you please tell me if you are using our main domain jotform.com or is it jotform.us ?
Have you cleared your browser cache?
Can you also describe what is the process thattakes whenever you post the question?
You should be using your username and/or the email address linked to your account support@ycp****.com
Let me know if nothing works for you
- guest_23338041929051Answered on November 29, 2012 at 11:01 PM
I always use JotForm.com exept for that one time you had a DDoS attack and I waa told to use jotform.us but currently like 99.5% of the time I use JotForm.com (I am now too). I confirm that I am logged into JotForm properly. You can say my email address Its firstname.lastname@example.org - no big deal. My username is yasincoproductions. I am logged in when I click the my forms tab I am logged in but when I post in the forum I am logged out.
- yasincoproductionsAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Now I am trying just JotForm.com without the www.
- yasincoproductionsAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 11:04 PM
YAY!!! It works, all I did was remove the www. infront of the jotform.com domain and it worked. Thanks for the help.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 29, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Very great to see the issue is now resolved!
However we will keep an eye if this is an isolated case or a bug the developers need to fix to